- Registered with NDIS, TAC, Victims of Crime, Workcover and Employment Assistance Programs (EAP). These all offer NO out of pocket costs for you!
- Psychological counselling and assessment in schools
- Psychological counselling and therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Neuro Linguistic programming (NLP)
- Educational and psychological testing, assessments and reports
- We can diagnose any learning difficulties and how to manage and improve them
- Play therapy
- Strategies and support to families, children, adolescents, relationships and adults.
- Clear and practical parenting strategies
- Behavioural, emotional and social problems
Issues and therapy includes: anger management, anxiety, sleeping problems, depression, parenting and skill training, learning problems, behavioural problems, social issues, phobias, ADHD or ASD concerns, struggles at school, self harming behaviours, bullying, trauma, men’s mental health issues, relationship issues, obsessive compulsive disorder and panic.
We provide you with feedback, recommendations and undertake shared goal setting
We provide a comfortable, confidential and nurturing space for families to be able to come and talk about issues of concern.
We work in close partnership with Medical Practitioners and other professionals.
We work with you, developing creative strategies that are a best fit with your individual needs and resources.
If a type of therapy we are providing does not fit with you or your child let us know so we can use another therapy that will fit their individual problem and personality. Jason has a baggage of tools he can use. We’re here to empower you!
In the early stages of therapy, you can leave a session feeling relaxed and refreshed. You’ll feel greatly relieved as the issues you’ve been bottling up are finally being heard.
The goal of psychological therapy is not a quick fix. It’s a change process that can take time. Therapy helps you grow in self-awareness, and understanding. Therapy helps you discover new strategies and tools for future challenges.