Ready To Make Changes?
Exhausted, anxious, frustrated, angry or depressed?
Desiring to resolve ongoing concerns with your children, partner and/or family?
Your car requires a tune up every now and then – you do too!
If you have the desired result or state – Inspired Honey Psychology can help you get there!
If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten – Henry Ford
Substantial experience and expertise for a focus on children, adolescents, families and parenting strategies.
Counselling, therapy, IQ and educational assessments.
Recognised with expertise and experience in Autism/Aspergers.
Yes, he does see adults too! Jason has experience with men’s mental health.
- Jason has been a permanent Bass Coast resident for over 14 years and is experienced in his field
- He has worked as a registered psychologist for over 22 years
- He is a qualified secondary school teacher
- He has extensive resources to utilise other professionals as required
- Medicare rebates are available making therapy affordable! He is also registered under NDIS
A psychologist may advise they do see children, it is important to note that this is an area that needs significant CURRENT experience and SPECIFIC knowledge, skills and resources.
Jason has years of experience with the Dept of Education and still works in schools for over 20 years.
Areas serviced include: Bass Coast, Wonthaggi and Phillip Island, City of Casey (Cranbourne, Berwick) and Cardinia Shire.