Ready To Make Changes?
Exhausted, anxious, frustrated, angry or depressed?
Desiring to resolve ongoing concerns with your children, partner and/or family?
Your car requires a tune up every now and then – you do too!
If you have the desired result or state – Inspired Honey Psychology can help you get there!
Specialising in children, adolescents, families and parenting strategies.
Counselling, therapy, IQ and educational assessments.
Recognised as specialising in Autism/Aspergers.
Yes, he does see adults too! Jason has experience with men’s mental health.
- Jason has been a permanent Bass Coast resident for over 14 years and is experienced in his field
- He has worked as a registered psychologist for over 22 years
- He is a qualified secondary school teacher
- He has extensive resources to utilise other professionals as required
- Medicare rebates are available making therapy affordable! He is also registered under NDIS
A psychologist may advise they do see children, it is important to note that this is an area that needs significant CURRENT experience and SPECIFIC knowledge, skills and resources.
Jason has years of experience with the Dept of Education and still works in schools for over 18 years.
Areas serviced include: The Bass Coast, Wonthaggi and Phillip Island, South Gippsland, City of Casey (Cranbourne, Berwick) and Cardinia Shire.