Jason’s experience and skills include:
- all areas of anxiety, stress management, grief and loss, depression, parenting, anger management, unemployment, depression, budgeting and career counselling
- conducting a Employment Assistance Programs for employees. Counselling to staff and their immediate families for personal or family issues
- psychology services in the areas of victims of crime, Work Cover, TAC, ATAPS and Better Access Medicare clients
- Psychologist and Guidance Officer for the Department of Education in over 60 schools since 2000.
- work in schools such as the diagnosis and therapy of students with learning disabilities, Intellectual Disabilities, Attention Deficit Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Severe Behaviour Disorder and Conduct Disorder, family breakdown, sleep problems, anxiety, phobias and bullying.
- Jason is also a qualified Secondary Teacher and has devised and run many group Mental Health programs in schools, especially programs for teenage boys.
- As parents themselves Jason and his wife remain passionate about supporting families because “our families are where we gain all our values from. We believe the only way to build a strong community and society is by building strong family relationships.”
- The couple have run non-profit Parenting Courses in the Bass Coast for the past five years.
B.A., Grad. Dip. Ed. Psych.,
Jason has extensive resources to utilise other specialists as needed.
All staff have Working with Children checks.
Natasha Coleman (Practice Manager)
A Certified NLP Practitioner (Neuro Linguistic Programming), accredited with the Australasian NLP Assoc & American Institute of NLP
Accreditation by Australian National Training Authority in Workplace Training & Assessment
Background in: lecturing at Holmesglen Tafe and Chisholm Institute, and corporate communications, writing and employee relations programs.